October 27, 2015
Join me on Thursday, November 5th for my second event in Hamra. I will be serving Ethiopian food at t-marbouta, who have kindly supported me in providing their space for lunch time.
The Menu will include:
1. Minchet abish (minced beef: turmeric, onion, fresh ginger, rosemary)
2. Doro wet (chicken stew: fresh ginger, onion, garlic, oregano, Ethiopian special pepper, oil, hard-boiled eggs)
3. Azifa soup (lentils with a mix of olive oil and ginger with tomatoes and onion)
4. Salad (tomatoes, lemon, iceberg, olive oil)
The Vegetarian menu will include:
1. Dinich wat (potato stew)
2. Salad (tomatoes, lemon, iceberg, olive oil)
3. Ater kik (yellow beans)
4. Misir wat (red lentils + Ethiopian spices)
Of course, all will be offered with the famous, yummy injera bread!
Price per person is 20,000LL and includes the above formula. You can chose to have the vegetarian option or the non-vegetarian one. Proceeds will go to the chef and to supporting future Migrant Community Center activities. Hope that you all invite your friends and come enjoy the meal with us!
To inquire about this statement and the context, email us or fill the form.